Fissler pressure cookers contain a great deal of sophisticated technology that makes them child's play to use and makes cooking fun. Up to 70% of conventional cooking time can be saved with a Fissler pressure cooker. Your favourite dish will be on the table in a matter of minutes. It works much more efficiently than conventional cookware and saves 50% energy. The shorter the cooking time, the faster the hob can be switched off again. In addition, considerably more valuable vitamins and minerals are retained than when cooking in conventional pots.
A fitting aid on the lid makes it very easy to fit the lid. And with the newly designed pot rim, closing also works smoothly. If the pot was closed correctly, a click is audible and a colored display on the handle switches from red to green. Only then can pressure be built up. The traffic light display makes cooking with pressure cookers transparent and safe. Yellow: The cooker can be switched back. Green: The set temperature is reached and the cooking time begins. Red: The temperature is too high.
With the cook star all-stove bottom the pressure cooker Vitavit comfort is suitable for every stove. The pot is heated quickly, evenly, and energy-savingly. The practical fill level indicator on the inside wall of the pot indicates the minimum and maximum amount of liquid. The detachable handle makes Vitavit comfortable Pressure cookers easy to clean and stackable.
- Compatibility: induction-compatible Cookstar® all-stove base is suitable for every type of stovetop and ensures optimal heat distribution.
- Lid Positioning Aid: makes it ultra-easy to position and close the lid.
- Traffic light system: clear colour-coding makes it easier to control the exact pressure required for cooking.
- 4 cooking settings: four settings on the cooking valve include a pressure-free steaming option that allows for extra-gentle or very fast cooking.
- Locking indicator: when the locking indicator pops to green and you hear a clearly audible click, the pressure cooker is safely closed and ready for the stove.
- Measurement markings in liters and quarts: integrated measurement markings make it easy to measure liquids.
- Detachable handle and stacking function.
- Made in Germany: leading in technology, craftsmanship, and premium materials - since 1845.
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Knives Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.