Whether roasting or braising: the roasting pan from the ZWILLING Vitality series with a diameter of 24 cm offers enough space. It is ideal for larger families or cooking with friends. This stew pot is made of high-quality 18/10 stainless steel, which makes the cookware very robust, scratch-resistant, and dishwasher-safe. The SIGMA Classic + sandwich bottom with aluminium core ensures fast and even heating.
In contrast to the bottom of the pan, the massive cast stainless steel handles stay cool for a long time. Which stove you cook on is entirely up to you, because the pot is suitable for any type of stove including induction. Particularly practical: When cooking, a quick look through the glass lid reveals whether the food is ready or needs a little longer.
With the Vitality series, Belgian Stefan Schöning has designed cookware that meets the highest design standards and fits into any modern kitchen.
- 18/10 stainless steel construction with an aluminum core and top-quality magnetic chromium steel base exterior
- SIGMA Classic 3-ply sandwich base with its strong aluminum core ensures fast and even heat distribution
- Induction ready, compatible with all heat sources
- Solid stainless steel cast handles for a particularly long stay-cool effect
- Tight-fitting lid – only limited leakage of heat or steam, ideal for healthy, energy-saving cooking with less water
- Integrated measuring scale
- Dishwasher safe
- Packaging Type: Gift Box
- Colour: Stainless Steel
- Material: Stainless steel
- Product Dimensions: W25.3 x L32 x H14.7cm
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Knives Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.