Zwilling’s Vitality Serving Pan is as practical in the kitchen as it is sleek and stylish at the table. This stellar, two-handled pan was designed by the Belgian, Stefan Schöning. The clear lines without unnecessary frills give the stainless steel pan a timeless, professional look that blends harmoniously into any tablescape. This transforms practical cookware into a tasteful table decoration. This serving pan can be used on any heat source including electrical, gas, ceramic, halogen, or induction.
Other key features include a Sigma Classic + sandwich base with aluminium core that lets the pan get warm quickly and stores the heat for a long time. The stay-cool handles, on the other hand, are also effective, allowing you to easily move the pan.
- 18/10 stainless steel construction with an aluminum core and top-quality magnetic chromium steel base exterior
- SIGMA Classic 3-ply sandwich base with its strong aluminum core ensures fast and even heat distribution
- Induction ready, compatible with all heat sources
- Solid stainless steel cast handles for a particularly long stay-cool effect
- Tight fitting lid – only limited leakage of heat or steam, ideal for healthy, energy saving cooking with less water
- Integrated measuring scale
- Dishwasher safe
- Packaging Type: Gift Box
- Colour: Stainless Steel
- Material: Stainless steel
- Product Dimensions: W25.3 x L31.9 x H11.7cm
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Knives Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.