The all-rounder in the kitchen: the most important piece of basic equipment for every hobby and professional chef, the Cook’s Knife is suitable for most tasks in the kitchen, for the widest variety of cutting and gripping techniques, it makes food prepping a pleasure.
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for exceptional and superior sharpness.
- Fully forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium (X50CrMoV15) steel hardened to 58° Rockwell.
- Perfectly balanced for optimal comfort and control.
- Quality - Designed & manufactured in Solingen, Germany.
- Knife sharpening service available in Australia.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing faults and defects.
A sharp knife is a safe knife. Be sure to maintain the edge of your knives using a honing steel or other honing device. This will ensure that your knives have a refined edge between uses. When your knives are feeling dull and blunt, maintain the edge with a sharpening tool. Bringing your blade back to life so that it's ready for any food preparation. This range is not suitable for cleaning in the dishwasher. For best results, hand wash with warm soapy water and dry with a soft cloth immediately.
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Knives Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.