VICTORINOX SLICING KNIFE WITH FLUTED EDGE 30CM FIBROX HANDLE 5.4723.30
Make 4 interest-free payments of $22.88 fortnightly and receive your order now.In Stock
Introducing Victorinox's Fibrox Knives – designed for professional chefs and home cooks alike. These knives are extremely durable, with high carbon stainless steel blades that possess a comfortable weight and are hand finished in Switzerland using a special tempering process. The fibrox handles are ergonomic and hard wearing – so you’ll have these knives in your family for a long time to come.
So if you’re looking for a professional knife which will perform beautifully over a lifetime, you need Victorinox Fibrox Knives!
- 30cm blade crafted from high carbon stainless steel
- Perfect for slicing brisket, roast or salmon
- Made in Switzerland
- Handle is crafted from a durable polyamide
- Hand finished using a special tempering process
- Fibrox handle provides superior grip and comfort
- Blade is ground lengthwise and crosswise for the sharpest cut
- Laser tested to ensure the sharpest blade
- Extra-long design is ideal for filleting salmon and other varieties of fish
- Dishwasher safe
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Knives Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.