Victorinox 3pc Butcher Knife Set | Skinning Boning Breaking | 3 Piece
Make 4 interest-free payments of $33.70 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Renowned for its extremely sharp, Swiss made, steel blades from Victorinox, R.H. Forschner provides professionals in food processing and preparation with superior quality, value-priced cutlery that enhances performance and increases productivity. They are manufactured in Switzerland.
The fibrox handles feature a non slip, ergonomic design and are NSF approved. The blades feature a high-carbon no stain steel with the unique Victorinox polished surface and a taper ground edge. An extensive selection of professional butcher knives designed and used in food processing to choose from.
Victorinox knives are conical ground on the full length of the blade as well as crosswise. This results in a wider break point with less risk of the blade breaking and less resistance for ease of cutting. A quality steel x50CR MO composition, with a rockwell hardness of 55-56 HRC for high edge retention.
- Fibrox slip resistant sterilizable compound handle.
- Superbly finished edges directly from factory, no need to sharpen on arrival.
- Highly commended company, good quality control.
- Made in Switzerland
- 1 x Breaking Knife, 20cm Curved, Narrow Blade, Fibrox – Black 5.7203.20
- 1 x Skinning Knife, 15cm American Type, Fibrox – Black 5.7803.15
- 1 x Boning Knife, 15cm Curved, Narrow Blade, Fibrox – Black 5.6603.15
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Knives Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.