Sounds familiar? It’s hectic in the kitchen and the food is sizzling away on the hob. You just want to quickly turn the ingredients, absent-mindedly reach for a metal kitchen utensil – and before you know it your favourite pan is scratched. How annoying! To make sure that never happens again, Fissler has developed two lines of scratch-resistant pans: Adamant Comfort and Adamant Classic. The secret lies in an extremely tough finish containing silicon carbide particles. These form an innovative surface texture that is as hard as stone and even permits the use of metal kitchen utensils! The Adamant Comfort features very good nonstick properties and outstanding thermal conductivity, making it perfect for both gentle and crispy frying.
- Excellent non-stick properties and safe for use with metal utensils
- Made in Germany from the finest quality materials
- Works on all stovetops, and optimized for induction
- Rivet-free construction ensures tremendous strength while also making the pan easier to clean and hygienic to use
- Rapid heating-up of the pan at low energy input thanks to the ideal heat absorption, distribution, and retention of the cook star all-stove base
- Dishwasher safe for easy care
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Knives Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.