JAPANESE GLOBAL SAI S01 PARING 9cm KNIFE CROMOVA 18 JAPAN 79813
Make 4 interest-free payments of $30.41 fortnightly and receive your order now.In Stock
Global Sai Paring Knife is an exceptional kitchen tool. Sai is crafted from CROMOVA 18 SANSO in a 3 ply construction. The cutting core is CROMOVA 18 stainless steel hardened to 58-59 Rockwell which is sandwiched between 2 layers of SUS410 stainless. There is also a hammered finish on the blade which helps prevent foods from sticking.
- Global Sai Series paring knife
- Cromova 18 Sanso 3-ply stainless steel
- Ergonomic handle with thumb rest
- Hammered non-stick finish
- Product of Japan
- Hand wash only, not suitable for use in dishwasher
- Blade length: 9cm
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Knives Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.