JAPANESE GLOBAL SAI06 COOKS CHEF 25cm KNIFE JAPAN 18 SANSO 79806
Make 4 interest-free payments of $46.66 fortnightly and receive your order now.In Stock
The Global Sai Chef Knife is an exceptional kitchen tool. Sai is crafted from CROMOVA 18 SANSO in a 3 ply construction. The cutting core is CROMOVA 18 stainless steel hardened to 58-59 Rockwell which is sandwiched between 2 layers of SUS410 stainless. There is also a hammered finish on the blade which helps prevent foods from sticking.
- Made in Japan.
- Designed by Global’s Komin Yamada.
- Triple-ply stainless steel blade – a core of hard stainless steel is sandwiched between two layers of softer stainless steel which protects the blade against chipping, rusting and staining.
- Hammered finish on both sides of the blade allows air pockets to form between your food and the blade, allowing for smoother slicing.
- Ergonomically-designed handle incorporates a thumb-rest for comfort during use.
- Seamless construction is hygienic, eliminating the risk of food becoming trapped anywhere on the knife.
- Recommended for use with wooden cutting boards.
- Hand wash recommended.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Knives Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.