GLOBAL G-49 SANTOKU FLUTED BLADE 18CM KNIFE + MINOSHARP STARTER SET 2PC 79625 JAPAN
Make 4 interest-free payments of $45.12 fortnightly and receive your order now.
- Finest CROMOVA 18 stainless steel, Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-58
- Razor sharp edge angled at 15 degree
- Rust, stains and corrosion resistant
- Carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand
- Smooth contours and seamless construction
- Suitable for professional use
- Handwash only
- Made in Japan
- Global Knives 18cm Santoku knife G-48
- Minosharp 2-stage ceramic water sharpener
Care & Cleaning:
- Periodic sharpening is recommended to maintain the ultra-sharp edge of the blade.
- Use only with wooden cutting boards.
- Hand wash recommended.
Global knives Santoku Fluted Blade is made from the finest Cromova 18 Stainless Steel, ice tempered and hardened to Rockell C56˚- 58˚. The result is a blade with superb edge retention and resistance to stains, rust and corrosion. Each Global Santoku Fluted Blade Knife - G48 is also weighted for perfect balance in the hand. The handles of the Global Santoku Fluted Blade Knife - G48 are designed for exceptional safety and hygiene with smooth contours and seamless construction, eliminating food and dirt traps. Global is known around the world for its top-class kitchen
This starter kit comes with the easy to use Minosharp ceramic water sharpener to keep the blade razor sharp at all times. Made in Japan, the Global Minosharp Water Sharpener is a water sharpener that is very fast and very safe to use. The sharpener consists of two ceramic wheels: - a white coarse wheel and a pink coloured medium wheel to complete the sharpening process. The sharpening grooves and ceramic wheels of the Global Minosharp Water Sharpener are not parallel, allowing the oblique angle of the ceramic wheel to restore the knife's blade to a razor sharp edge.
Established in 1985 in Japan, Global forged a world first in one-piece stainless steel kitchen knives. Global Knives are now made from the finest stainless steel and crafted by hand in Niigata, Japan. Today, Global Knives are favoured by high ranking chefs in the world's most exclusive hotels and restaurants. You can be sure that there's a blade shape to suit any food preparation task that you care to imagine.
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Knives Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.