Fully forged from one piece of fine German steel, the 20cm Wusthof Classic Cook's Knife is considered to be one of the world's best cook's knives as this style and length is possibly the most versatile knife in a chef's collection. Cook's knives are used for all major tasks including carving, slicing, chopping and dicing. Once you own a knife like this, you'll be surprised at the difference a really good knife can make.
Wusthof Classics feature thick bolsters with complete finger guards, triple-riveted full-tang handles, and multi-functional blade surfaces designed cleave, crush, and pound as efficiently as they cut. The triple-riveted handles are perfectly balanced and the razor sharp blade is tempered to the optimum 58 Rockwell for durability and double ground at 20 degrees.
- Forged from one piece with full tang
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain
- Tempered for exceptional sharpness retention
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts
- Balanced construction
- Construction: Blade type: Fully forged
- Blade material: X50 CrMoVa 15 stainless steel
- Blade hardness: HRC 58
- Edge: Double ground @ 20 degrees
- Handle: High-impact plastic, triple riveted
- Tang: Full
Dimensions: Blade length: 20 cm
Cleaning/Care: Dishwasher safe, however it is recommended that you hand wash and dry immediately
Made in: Germany
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Knives Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.