The Staub pot is a timeless helper for stewing, baking, soups and one-pot meals. Cooking anything in the Staub enamel cast iron Cocotte pot is very easy. The pot creates a connection between the stove and your table so you can serve directly from it. Your food will retain its temperature and look beautiful on your table. Thanks to the special finish, whatever you cook in it will become delicious and delicate.
The small spikes under the lid guarantee smooth circulation, creating ideal conditions for slow cooking, perfect for braising, roasting, baking and frying. Leading chefs love Staub cast cookware for its ability to hold heat, enhance flavor and be virtually unbreakable.
- One of Staub's signature dishes, the 'Cocotte' is made in France using a sand mould which is destroyed after each piece is made, meaning every Staub piece is totally unique
- Heavy, tight fitting flat lid features self-basting spikes for continuous, even distribution of juices throughout cooking
- Includes a stainless steel steamer insert which fits neatly between the pot and lid so you can cook multi-levelled, allowing the ingredients within the steaming basket to absorb the aromas of the food cooking beneath within the cocotte
- Intensify flavours and retain the aromas and vitamins within the food, so food is moist and flavourful
- Interior black matte enamel finish that requires little seasoning over time and is more resistant to scratches and chips
- Enamel cast iron is a traditionally strong material, ideal for low heat cooking, it retains heat better than any other material, equal heat distribution eliminates hot spots
- Smooth bottom is suitable for use on any cooking surface, including induction without scratching the surface of your cook top
- Dishwasher safe, however hand washing is recommended Soak in warm water with a small amount of dishwashing liquid to remove stubborn residue
- Do not heat cast iron rapidly, low to medium heat required only
- Recommended for use with wooden or plastic utensils only to avoid damage to the enamel coating
- Packaging Type: Gift Box
- Colour: Black
- Material Enamelled: High quality cast iron lid and base
- Capacity: 5.2L
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Knives Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.