Stanley Rogers 56 Piece Soho Stainless Steel Cutlery Set 56pc
Make 4 interest-free payments of $69.62 fortnightly and receive your order now.
This refined set by Stanley Rogers is going to bring its own special brand of ergonomic elegance to the everyday. The sleek, slanted handles, modern head shape, and ergonomic knife handles are designed to suit any tableware, from traditional to contemporary, and it's just subtle enough not to detract from your sumptuous feast. It's a timeless set that will look stylish on your table for decades to come.
The Soho Cutlery Set is beautifully crafted from heavyweight stainless steel, which is used for its lustre, brightness and durability, and boasts a mirror-finish polish that gleams in the flicker of a candlelit dinner just as it does during a rowdy dinner with the family. With a stunning contemporary design, which imitates the upscale culture-rich entertainment district in West London from which it took its name, the Portobello Cutlery Set exudes sophistication.
Comfortable in the hands and a dream to maneuver around the plate, it's Soho by Stanley Rogers.
- 8 x Dinner Knives.
- 8 x Dinner Forks.
- 8 x Entree Forks.
- 8 x Entree Knives.
- 8 x Dessert Spoons.
- 8 x Soup Spoons.
- 8 x Teaspoons
- Made from 18/10 stainless steel, with a mirror-polished finish.
- Angular handles and modern head shapes give this cutlery set a unique feel.
- Ergonomically designed knife handles are comfortable in the hands.
- Hand wash recommended, and dry immediately after washing.
- Beautifully presented in a canteen-style Stanley Rogers gift box, with a removable storage tray.
- to prevent discolouration, pitting and corrosion caused by sustained exposure to some foods and by minerals in water, wash cutlery promptly after use and do not leave to soak for long periods
- wash in hot, soapy water then rinse and dry with a soft cloth
- never use abrasive scourers
- if using a dishwasher, it is recommended that you use a liquid dishwashing detergent and follow the dishwasher manufacturer's instructions
- remove from the dishwasher as soon as the washing cycle has finished
- dry thoroughly before storing
- do not mix silver, aluminium and stainless steel items in the dishwasher
- never use silver cleaner on stainless steel
- a mild all-purpose stainless steel cleaner, alcohol, salad oil or white vinegar can be used to remove stains, discolourations or watermarks
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Knives Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.