Easily identifiable dry storage for your life-saving kit.
The updated Lightweight First Aid Dry Bag is the perfect way to store medical supplies and keep them dry, visible and easily accessible. An added TPU window offers excellent visibility, makes it particularly useful in group situations. Made from a bluesign® approved recycled 70D nylon with a C0 non-PFC DWR finish, the interior polyurethane coating is white to improve visibility and make it easy to find small items in poor light. They use the same hypalon non-wicking roll-top closure as our other dry sacks and feature a D-ring attachment point at the buckle. The oval base prevents the dry bag from rolling away on sloping surfaces. Ideal for backpacking, cycle touring, travel, ski touring and more.
- Double-stitched and fully taped waterproof seams
- Light-reflecting white interior for better visibility of supplies
- bluesign® APPROVED recycled 70D nylon fabric uses a PFC-free DWR finish
- D-ring attachment point at buckle for securing to boats, bikes, kayaks
- Best Use: Backpacking & Paddle Sports
- Closure: Non-wicking hypalon roll-top closure
- Repair Buckle Size: 5/8in / 15mm (2-Pin)
- Shape: Oval Base
- Dimensions: 17 x 13.3 x 21.3 cm
- Weight: 47 g
Note: This dry sack doesn't come with first aid supplies included.
|Sea To Summit
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Knives Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.