Kasumi 2pc Knife Set 15cm Paring + 20cm Chef's Japaness Gift Box Set 2 Piece
Make 4 interest-free payments of $82.12 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Kasumi prides itself on superior craftsmanship and high quality steels to produce traditional Japanese cutlery. Through the range, Old-World sword making techniques come to light as each knife is repeatedly forged and folded thirty-two times resulting in a rockwell hardness of 59-60.
The pakka wooden handle has been ergonomically designed for a comfortable hold and laminated to ensure there are no holes to hold any dirt.
Made in Japan, these knives use a high quality V-Gold No. 10 (VG-10) stainless steel allowing them to hold their edge for longer.
- Utility knife is 15cm in length
- Chef's knife is 20cm in length.
- Made in Japan.
- VG-10 Stainless steel core with beautiful Damascus stainless exterior.
- Blade is made from thirty-two layers of carbon steel.
- Traditional Japanese style resin impregnated laminated pakka wood handle.
- Double stainless steel riveted handle.
- Ideal for chopping vegetables, slicing meats, mincing herbs and much more.
- The original East meets West style cooks knife.
- Modern, beautiful knives merged with the best of Japanese tradition to provide sensational performance metrics.
- Japanese Damascus or "Sumikama" Steel blade.
- Damascus stabilizes the hard core which provide superior edge retention.
- Presented in a signature Kasumi box.
- Hand wash recommended.
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Knives Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.