Ideal for slow cooking, casserole, braises and curries. A beautiful piece for any kitchen that can be transferred directly from stove to oven to table.
Since 1924, Chasseur has been creating superior quality enameled cast iron cookware. Their French ovens are manufactured in the Invicta foundry and enameling plants in Donchery, an area within the French Champagne Ardenne region that is known globally for its food and wine.
Each piece of Chasseur cookware is cast from solid iron and enameled twice to protect it from rusting and to create a durable and impervious cooking surface. Available in a wide range of colours, Chasseur cookware designs are timeless and guaranteed to bring a touch of class and elegance to your kitchen.
- Distributes heat evenly, for slow cooking and saving energy.
- Resistant to high temperatures
- Absorbs and retains heat to keep food hot
- Compatible with all types of hobs, including induction
- Oven safe up to 200°C
- Dishwasher safe (handwashing recommended)
- Hardwearing double layer of enamel, black on the edges to protect from corrosion, and matt or gloss finish on the inside and outside
- Made in France
- Colour - Quartz
- Diameter : 24cm
- Handle to handle : 32cm
- Height : 16cm
- Capacity : 4 Litre
- Weight : 4.8 kg
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Knives Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.