JAPANESE GLOBAL SAI M05 17cm FLEXIBLE UTILITY KNIFE JAPAN 18 SANSO 79811
Make 4 interest-free payments of $36.66 fortnightly and receive your order now.In Stock
Part of Global's specialist contemporary knife range, the Sai Series cook's knife has been designed for the true knife aficionado or professional chef. Developed by Komin Yamada and crafted by skilled Japanese craftsmen, the knife is made up of three layers of superior quality stainless steel. The blade features a solid central core for an extremely hard edge, surrounded by layers of softer, corrosion-resistant stainless steel. The outer edges of the blade are made from the same steel as the handles, making the forge between blade and handle even stronger. The individually hammered finish creates small air pockets that allow food to pass across the blade without sticking. The knife is finished with stylish ergonomic handles, specially designed to allow the utmost in comfort and safety.
- 6 1/2" Flexible Utility Knife is good for boning and skinning meats and fish; delicate fruit slicing
- Every GLOBAL SAI blade is made of the finest stainless steel, Cordova 18, designed exclusively for GLOBAL
- Tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 Degree-C58 Degree, SAI blades hold their razor sharp edges longer than other steel and resist rust, stains and corrosion
- Lightweight and balanced for easy handling in the kitchen
- Smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps
- Made in Niigata, Japan; Lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Knives Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.