This 14cm Cook’s Knife is perfect for most tasks in the kitchen given its versatile blade shape. Perfect for mincing, slicing, dicing and chopping this smaller than average blade design is ideal for precise work and for those looking for a lighter, more nimble option opposed to the 19cm or 25cm versions.
GLOBAL SAI Knives follow in the same tradition as the GLOBAL Classic knives and are made in the same fashion by skilled Japanese craftsmen in Yoshikin's factory. An entirely new handle design incorporates an ergonomic thumb-rest to ease the cutting motion. The blades are crafted from special CROMOVA 18 SANSO material, comprising three layers of Stainless Steel. The central layer with cutting edge is of CROMOVA 18 Stainless Steel, hardened to Rockwell 58-59 degrees and honed to a fine edge to give awesome cutting performance. This is sandwiched between two layers of softer SUS410 Stainless Steel material, which helps to protect the blade against chipping rusting and staining. A new, hammered finish is applied to the sides of the blade. This is not purely decorative. The air pockets resulting from this result in a better release of food being cut, giving the blade non-stick properties.
- Special three-ply blade construction made from corrosion-resistant 18/8 and CROMOVA 18 stainless steel.
- Each blade is individually hammered which creates air pockets between the blade so food elegantly falls away from the surface
- Unique thumb rest gives added comfort and control
- Smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene.
- Made in Japan, GLOBAL provides a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Blade Length: 14 cm
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Country of Origin: Japan
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Knives Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.