JAPANESE GLOBAL SAI M02 14.5cm UTILITY KNIFE CROMOVA 18 JAPAN 79808
Make 4 interest-free payments of $31.66 fortnightly and receive your order now.In Stock
The Global Sai Utility Knife is an exceptional kitchen tool. Sai is crafted from CROMOVA 18 SANSO in a 3 ply construction. The cutting core is CROMOVA 18 stainless steel hardened to 58-59 Rockwell which is sandwiched between 2 layers of SUS410 stainless. There is also a hammered finish on the blade which helps prevent foods from sticking.
- 6" Utility Knife is versatile for slicing, mincing and prep work
- Every GLOBAL SAI blade is made of the finest stainless steel, Cordova 18, designed exclusively for GLOBAL
- Tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 Degree-C58 Degree, SAI blades hold their razor sharp edges longer than other steel and resist rust, stains and corrosion
- Lightweight and balanced for easy handling in the kitchen
- Smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps
- Made in Niigata, Japan; Lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Knives Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.