- Made in Japan from the finest quality stainless steel.
- Lightweight and comfortable to hold.
- Flexible blade.
- Ice-tempered and hardened, the blade holds a razor-sharp edge longer than any other steel and resists rust, stains and corrosion.
- Each knife is carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand and maximum cutting efficiency.
- Seamless construction is hygienic, eliminating risk of food or dirt becoming trapped anywhere on the knife.
Care & Cleaning:
- Periodic sharpening is recommended to maintain the ultra-sharp edge of the blade.
- Use only with wooden cutting boards.
- Hand wash recommended.
Blade Length: 16cm.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Knives Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.