NEW GLOBAL G-2 JAPANESE CHEF COOKS 20CM KNIFE G2 STAINLESS STEEL MADE IN JAPAN AUS STOCK
Make 4 interest-free payments of $26.49 fortnightly and receive your order now.In Stock
Global G2 Chef Knife
- Forged from high-carbon stainless using a process inspired by the crafting of ancient samurai swords.
- Perfectly balanced for effortless dicing, chopping, and mincing, this is the knife the professional chef reaches for most often.
- Hygienic, seamless one piece construction.
- Ice tempering and hardening strengthen the blade while helping it maintain optimal sharpness.
- Providing superb leverage, the well-balanced handle is textured for a good grip.
- Made in Japan.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Blade length is 20cm.
- Total length is 33cm.
A Global knife is the perfect blend of tradition, innovation, Japanese style, and European quality. It was in the year 1985 that Yoshikin company in Japan revolutionised the modern knife with Global knives. The edge of the knife is the most important feature and it’s still produced in signature style. Instead of a typical beveled edge, the knives had a milled edge that made it dramatically sharper and easier to maintain for a longer time. Global Knives are a combination of the iconic dotted grip and a bolsterless blade that helps in sharpening. These knives are an integral part of the Australian market today and our best selling range.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Knives Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.