Let your enthusiasm resonate like the rhythmic claps of a flamenco dance, as Garcima beckons you to savor the genuine essence of Spain. As the universally acclaimed trailblazer in crafting Paella pans of Spanish origin, Garcima opens the doors to an unparalleled Spanish culinary experience. Emanating from the heart of Valencia, Spain's historical culinary hub, these exquisite pans have been meticulously honed over centuries, a testament to their timeless beauty and functionality.
- Made in Spain from double gauge carbon steel.
- Heavy duty – designed for day after day professional use.
- Suitable for use on all cooktops, including induction.
- Should be hand washed and then immediately dried and sealed with a thin coating of oil.
Diameter: 34cm, (45cm including handles).
- Carbon Steel
- Hand wash only.
- Dry immediately before storing.
- Please ensure you read the care and use instructions that come with the product prior to using it.
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Knives Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.