With a pledge to bring you “gourmet goods”, Swissmar create everything, from peelers to knives, fondues and more to make every culinary experience an enjoyable one. You can also rest assured that Swissmar uses the finest quality materials to bring their innovative designs to life.
There’s nothing more romantic than staying in with a loved one and eating chocolate-coated strawberries. Consider Swissmar your little Cupid, because it has come up with its Sierra Fondue Set for your pleasure.
Made from cast iron, which is both tough and enduring, you can enjoy melted chocolate and gooey cheese from this fondue pot. The pot is microwave and oven safe, to make heating your contents easy as pie, and you can keep the ingredients warm by lighting the included fondue burner on the base. You'll also find six two-prong fondue forks, with coloured tips, so you can dip anything from berries, to churros and even vegetables inside the bowl.
Now all you need is a fire and a faux bear-skin rug to make this experience truly charming.
- Designed in Switzerland.
- Crafted from cast iron.
- Removable splatter ring.
- Microwave safe.
- Oven safe to 260°C.
- Rechaud is made from cast iron and features a wooden base.
- Fondue burner sits on the wooden base, protecting your table from any damage.
- Each two-prong fondue fork has a colour-tipped handle.
- Ideal with meat, cheese, chocolate and more.
- Presented as an eleven piece set in a Swissmar box.
- Cast Iron Fondue Pot – 1.6 Litres.
- Removable Splatter Guard.
- Cast Iron Rechaud.
- Wooden Base.
- Fondue Burner.
- 6 x Colour-Coded Fondue Forks – 24cm
Colour: Cherry Red.
Box Dimensions: 21.5cm (l) x 17.5cm (h) x 21cm (w).
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Knives Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.