BENRINER No.64 Japanese Mandoline Slicer 5mm Interchange Blades Vegetable 62mm
Make 4 interest-free payments of $15.72 fortnightly and receive your order now.In Stock
Benriner Co Ltd is a Japanese company founded in 1945. In 1940, the founder Mr Uyuki Yamamoto first invented a daikon radish slicer with his own idea in Iwakuni City, Yamaguchi Prefecture, Japan. The brand name Benriner itself reminds us of a Japanese adjective word “benri-na” which means handy or convenient. Five years later, the company was established officially as Benriner Co Ltd after their product name. The first Benriner mandolin was
- Made in Japan.
- Made from durable plastic.
- Includes a plastic finger guard for added safety.
- Three interchangeable stainless steel blades for fine, medium and coarse slices.
- Convenient handle on the end of the mandoline slicer allows for comfort and stability.
- Create uniform slices of vegetables.
- Hand wash recommended.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Knives Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.